On today’s episode, a listener writes in and asks me, “What is the meaning of those who were raised to life at Jesus’ death?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The Importance of the Resurrection.
- The Gospel of Matthew and the Resurrection.
- Matthew’s Theological and Thematic Goal.
- The Focus of Matthew’s Gospel.
- The Promise of the Resurrection.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback. Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!