On today’s episode, Sam writes in today and asks, “What Is the Meaning of Romans 8:28? Does God Really Work All Things for Good?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Context around Romans 8:28.
- What the prescriptive and descriptive will of God.
- Why History Belongs to God and Testifies to His Revealed Character.
- Romans 8:28 and the Christian Life.
- The character of God and the Christian.
- The will of God and growing in the grace of God.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Ask Us Anything!