On today’s episode, a listener writes in and asks Dave, “What is the Meaning and Significance of John 19:30 – It Is Finished?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The Meaning of “It Is Finished.”
- The Crucifixion of Jesus – His Last Words on the Cross.
- The Seven Last Words of Jesus.
- Appropriating the Death of Christ Today.
- Enjoying the Death of Christ Forever.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback. Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!