On today’s episode, a listener writes in today and asks, “What Does Psalm 139 Mean by “Fearfully and Wonderfully Made?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Psalm 139 it’s context and meaning.
- How God intimately knows us.
- All humanity belongs to its Creator, God.
- Why all humanity is fearfully and wonderfully made but needs redemption from sin through Christ.
- How to speak to others, who are fearfully and wonderfully made about Christ.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Ask Us Anything!