On today’s episode, a listener writes in and asks Dave, “What Does the Bible Say About Money?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Christians Will Be Accountable for How They Use Money.
- Understanding Wrong Motives About Money.
- Money Cannot Ultimately Satisfy.
- Wise Stewardship Pleases the Lord.
- Practical Advice on Budgeting.
- Money Comes With A Lot of Temptation.
- Wise Stewardship is A Matter of Worship.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback. Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!