What you’ll hear in this episode
- The Meaning of Inerrancy and Infallibility.
- History and Origin of Infallibility.
- Infallibility and Christians Today.
- Inerrancy Governs Our Confidence in the Truth of the Gospel.
- Inerrancy Governs Our Faith in the Value of Christ.
- Inerrancy Governs Our Response to the Conclusions of Science.
- Inerrancy Governs Our Attitude in the Preaching of Scripture.
- The Authority of Scripture is Needed in the Church.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!