On today’s episode, James writes in and asks, “Dave, I’m wondering why as a Christian I should be pro-life can you help me please?
What you’ll hear in this episode
- What an abortion is
- Biblical Evidence for the Pro-Life position
- Statistics on Abortion
- Helping the Church Be About Life from the Womb to the Tomb and Everywhere In-Between
- Ministering to those who have had an abortion.
- Why Christians should be against abortion and support adoption.
- Why Christians should care about ethical issues.
- A response to the emotional argument on abortion.
- The wrongness of infanticide.
- Check out this issue of Theology for Life on Standing for Life in a Culture of Death https://servantsofgrace.org/theology-for-life/standing-life-culture-death/
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Ask Us Anything via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Ask Us Anything!
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021) and The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.