On today’s episode, James writes in and asks, “Dave, I’m wondering why as a Christian I should be pro-life can you help me please?
What you’ll hear in this episode
- What an abortion is
- Biblical Evidence for the Pro-Life position
- Statistics on Abortion
- Helping the Church Be About Life from the Womb to the Tomb and Everywhere In-Between
- Ministering to those who have had an abortion.
- Why Christians should be against abortion and support adoption.
- Why Christians should care about ethical issues.
- A response to the emotional argument on abortion.
- The wrongness of infanticide.
- Check out this issue of Theology for Life on Standing for Life in a Culture of Death https://servantsofgrace.org/theology-for-life/standing-life-culture-death/
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Ask Us Anything via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Ask Us Anything!