On today’s episode, a listener writes in today and asks Dave, “Can you help me understand why Jesus is the divine Word?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The purpose of Jesus being fully God and fully man.
- The deity of Jesus.
- The importance of Jesus being the Word and how the Early Church responded to heretics on this point.
- The Word of God and the Trinity.
- Jesus the Word of God and a response to Dan Brown and Bart Ehrman.
- Jesus the word of God and a response to Jehovah Witnesses.
- Jesus is God the Executor, doing the will of His Father (God the Ordainer), within the perfect harmony of the Trinity.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!