On today’s Warriors of Grace show, Dave opens season four looking at Titus 2:11-14 and the nature and purpose of saving grace, gratitude for grace, and the work of the Holy Spirit in salvation and sanctification.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Why the grace of God must change our hearts and why such grace inevitably leads the elect to trust Christ and persevere in faith.
- Why saving grace is ultimately irresistible.
- Why salvation is not restricted to one gender, people group, socioeconomic group, so we must preach to people of every background.
- How gratitude for what the Lord has done is motivation for holiness.
- Why the power for sanctification is found in the Holy Spirit who regenerates, gives faith, and indwells the people of God.
- Why holy living is the fruit of salvation, not what moves God to redeem man.
- What it means to live rightly because of the grace of God.
- Why the abundant grace of God mercifully leads the people of God to pursue holiness.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Warriors of Grace!