On today’s episode, James writes in and asks, “Dave, I’ve been struggling in my prayer life. Can you please help me understand the relationship between the grace of God and prayer?
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Charles Spurgeon on the implications on how Christians are to approach God in prayer.
- Christ’s High Priestly ministry and the Christian’s prayer life.
- Christians and coming to God in prayer with great joy.
- Christians should come to God with confidence in prayer.
- The throne of grace and Jesus’ High Priestly ministry.
- Perseverance and trials in the Christian life.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Ask Us Anything via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Ask Us Anything!