On today’s episode, Patrick writes in today and asks, “Can you please explain what the difference between God’s manifest presence and omnipresence is?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Why the God of the Bible cannot be contained by space.
- The Creator’s everywhere presence.
- The character of God and the attributes of God.
- Defining the omnipresence of God the manifest presence of God.
- Biblical examples of omnipresence and manifest presence.
- Omnipresence and the manifest presence of the Trinity.
- The presence of God and the reality of life.
- The omnipresence and manifest presence of the Lord and what it means for the Christian life.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Ask Us Anything!