On today’s episode, a listener writes in and asks Dave, “What is the main difference between biblical literacy and biblical illiteracy?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The statistics regarding biblical illiteracy.
- Defining biblical illiteracy and biblical literacy.
- The purpose of expository preaching.
- The ministry of the Holy in the life of the Christian and the Church.
- The three things God loves: His Word, His people, and His Church.
- Why reading the Bible daily isn’t legalism.
- Some practical suggestions on reading the Bible and getting started.
- How knowing Scripture helps us be an effective instruments for God’s glory.
- Pick up my new book, The Word Explored from Amazon or WTS Books
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!