On today’s Warriors of Grace show continuing season three, Dave looks at the purpose and nature of worship and work, why Christians should work for the glory of God and the good of others, and what a godly and balanced life in Christ looks like in our work lives.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The purpose and nature of worship and work.
- Why Christians should seek to earn their living by making or doing something that benefits other people.
- What a godly and balanced life in Christ looks like.
- Why Christian men serve the Lord in the strength, He supplies and pursues excellence in their jobs to the glory of God.
- Why Christian men exercise wisdom and discretion but always act with integrity as they live before the face of God.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Warriors of Grace!
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, and is the Host for the Equipping You in Grace Podcast. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.