On today’s Warriors of Grace show, Dave continues the 1 Timothy series looking at 1 Timothy 6:3-10 and the purpose of sound doctrine, why a preoccupation with money is the pathway to theological error, godliness, contentment, and the dangers of living for money, and materialism, along with the real purpose of money.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The meaning and purpose of sound doctrine.
- Why an individual or church preoccupied with money is on the way to theological error.
- A church (or an individual, for that matter) that becomes preoccupied with money is on the pathway to theological error.
- Why growing in godliness is of great benefit to the Christian.
- The meaning and purpose of contentment in the Christian life.
- The dangers of living for money and materialism and the real purpose of money.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Warriors of Grace via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Warriors of Grace!