On today’s episode, a listener writes in and asks Dave, “What does it mean that “my thoughts are not your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:8)?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The Context of Isaiah 55:8
- The Meaning of Isaiah 55:8
- How are God’s thoughts and ways different.
- What Isaiah 55:8 teaches us about God’s character.
- Some signs that we are in danger of thinking ourselves higher than God.
- Studying Scripture.
- Get Godly Guidance.
- How People Should Pursue Humility.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!