On today’s episode, Adam writes in and asks, “Dave, I’ve been studying the topic of spiritual warfare for awhile but was wondering, “What exactly is the importance of spiritual warfare and spiritual growth in the Christian life?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The classic view of spiritual warfare.
- The classic mode of spiritual warfare.
- Recommended books on spiritual warfare.
- An explanation of Ephesians 6:10-18.
- Why understand the role of spiritual warfare plays in spiritual growth is vital for the Christian life.
- Why one’s view of sanctification affects one view of spiritual warfare.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Ask Us Anything via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Ask Us Anything!