On today’s Warriors of Grace episode, Dave talks about what the sober-minded, self-controlled, and respectful man looks like, along with strategies to be thoughtful towards others, and how the self-controlled men can fight against temptation.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- What the sober-minded man looks like.
- What a respectful man looks like.
- What a self-controlled mind looks like.
- How being thoughtful helps us to respond in a godly way to difficult people and situations in our lives.
- How being self-controlled helps men fight against temptation and stand fast for Christ.
- How the grace of God helps Christian men be sober-minded, self-controlled, and respectful.
- What it looks like to take our thoughts captive.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Warriors of Grace!