On today’s Warriors of Grace episode, Dave talks about why every Christian man should pursue by the grace of God being sober, gentle, and peacemaking, and strategies to grow in gentleness with others and some strategies to be peacemaking when dealing with difficult people.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Every mature Christian man should pursue gentleness and flee from violence and bickering.
- To be gentle is to be tender, humble, and fair, to know what posture and response are fitting for any occasion.
- To pursue gentleness is to imitate Jesus.
- We are to be gentle so we can serve as a display of the one who deals so gently with us.
- Strategies to be gentle and peacemaking with others.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Warriors of Grace!