On today’s episode, a listener writes in and asks Dave, “Can Satan Be Everywhere at One Time?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The Lord knows what we will say before we say it, even while the thought is formulating in our brains.
- Jesus, God-Incarnate, exhibited the divine quality of knowing men’s thoughts
- All Power Belongs to the Lord.
- The Biblical Imagery of Satan.
- Satan Should Not Be Underestimated or Overestimated.
- The Apostle Peter and Underestimating Satan.
- Worship the Lord Alone.
- The people of God can trust the Lord and take Him at His Word, for He is altogether holy, majestic, and glorious and alone worthy of our worship.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback. Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!