On today’s Equipping You in Grace show Dave Jenkins and Dr. Robert Jones talk about how the sufficiency of Christ helps Christians learn contentment, how contentment helps Christians across the seasons of their lives. and how the Church can help Christians learn contentment, along with his booklet, Contentment that Lasts (P&R, 2019).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Where true contentment for the Christian life begins.
- How the Church can help Christians learn contentment.
- How Christians can learn contentment through challenging situations.
- How Christians haunted by memories of a sinful past can learn contentment.
- How those with a very challenging boss or job situation learn contentment with the job, the Lord has given them.
- How the sufficiency of Christ helps Christians learn contentment.
- A good place for Christians to start in Scripture to learn God’s character, presence, and promises.
- Some practical application steps for those wanting to actively and progressively apply God’s Word to their various life situations so they can grow in contentment.
- How to help Christians who struggle with anxiety and depression learn contentment.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. Ifyou like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!