In this issue of Theology for Life Magazine, we’ve been considering the subject of union with Christ and how it impacts the life of the Christian and ministry. We understand that we haven’t covered everything on this topic, but it is our prayer that—hopefully—readers of this issue of Theology for Life will grow in their understanding of union with Christ so that they can understand this vital doctrine.
If you’ve found this issue helpful and would like to study this subject further, please check out the following reading list below. These books are at the top of their genre in both excellence and readability.
- John Calvin, Institutes of the Christian Religion (Book 3, Chapters 1, 11)
- Sinclair Ferguson, Paul on Union with Christ
- Sinclair Ferguson, Union with Christ: Mind-Renewing Foundations
- Sinclair Ferguson, Union with Christ: Life-Transforming Implications
- A. Hodge, Union with Christ
- John Murray, Redemption – Accomplished and Applied (Chapter 9)
- J.I. Packer, Union with Christ
- Robert Reymond, Union with Christ
- Philip Ryken, Union with Christ: A Matter of Spiritual Life and Death
- Constantine R. Campbell, Paul and Union with Christ
In Christ Alone,
Executive Editor, Theology for Life Magazine