If you’ve found this issue helpful and would like to study this subject further, please check out the following reading list below. These books are at the top of their genre in both excellence and readability.
- The Holiness of God by R.C. Sproul
- The Pursuit of Holiness by Jerry Bridges
- The Discipline of Grace by Jerry Bridges
- Spiritual Disciplines and the Christian Life by Donald Whitney
- The Hole in Our Holiness by Kevin DeYoung
- Holiness: Its Nature, Hindrances, Difficulties, and Roots by J.C. Ryle
- Overcoming Sin and Temptation by John Owen
- Rediscovering Holiness: Know the Fullness of Life with God by J.I. Packer
- Christ Formed In You: The Power of the Gospel For Personal Change by Brian Hedges
- Licensed To Kill: A Field Manual for Mortifying Sin by Brian Hedges
- Active Spirituality: Grace and Effort in the Christian Life by Brian Hedges
- Holiness by Grace: Delighting in the Joy That Is Our Strength by Bryan Chapel
I hope you find these as helpful in your Walk as I have.
In Christ Alone,
Executive Editor, Theology for Life Magazine