In this issue of Theology for Life Magazine, we’ve been considering Christian ethics, how Christians should view it, and how to engage in it. We understand that we haven’t covered everything on this topic, but it is our prayer that, hopefully, readers of this issue will grow in their understanding of this topic so they can stand fast on the Word of God.
If you’ve found this issue helpful and would like to study this subject further, please check out the following reading list. These books are at the top of their genre in both excellence and readability.
- Principles of Conduct by John Murray
- How Should I Live in This World by R.C. Sproul
- Reformed Ethics by Herman Bavinck
- Evangelical Ethics by John Jefferson Davis
- Practical Religion by J.C. Ryle
Obviously, there are many more great books on this subject not listed here, but hopefully you will find this a good place to start.
Executive Editor, Theology for Life Magazine