On today’s Equipping You in Grace show Dave discusses biblical contradictions and trusting the Bible, the difference between wrestling with the Bible from belief versus unbelief, and gives some tips on reading and studying the Bible.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Details that are Agreed Upon by Matthew and Luke.
- Details Unique to Matthew and Luke.
- The Central Claim of Contradiction in the Narratives.
- All the Differences in the Gospels Can Be Harmonized.
- Bible Contradictions and Trusting the Bible.
- The difference between wrestling with the Bible with belief in the Bible verses wrestling with it from unbelief.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!