On today’s Equipping You in Grace, Dave talks about the importance of delighting in the God who gave us the Word of God, overcoming obstacles in your yearly Bible reading, and some of my habits for theological study.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The importance of daily Bible reading and study of Scripture.
- The importance of reading and listening to the Bible.
- Why Christians should delight in the Bible the book, God has given His people.
- The importance of prayer in the Christian life.
- Some of my habits for theological study and growth.
- Why prioritizing Bible reading over reading Christian books is essential.
- Why reading good Christian books is essential.
- Overcoming obstacles that stop you from reading the Bible.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!