On the ninth episode of the Ask Us Anything Podcast, Dave Jenkins answers Andy’s question, “Does it matter that we use precise language when explaining theology?”
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Theological precision matters because people matter.
- Theological precision and the Great Commandment.
- Church History and precise theological language.
- God has chosen to reveal Himself in His Word, using words so we would be able to know Him, love Him, and serve Him.
- Theological precision matters because it’s a matter of loving God and loving people by serving them through teaching the Word so that they may be equipped to serve others all around them with the gospel.
If you have a question you’d like to see answered please email me.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Ask Us Anything via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Ask Us Anything!