On today’s Warriors of Grace show, Dave talks about union and communion with Christ and how communion with Christ is played out in our lives through our obedience, commitment to Scripture, love and service to others, persecution and suffering, and through consistent prayer.
What You’ll Hear On This Episode
- Why union with Christ requires communion with Christ.
- Our communion with Christ and our enduring fellowship with the Lord.
- Why our communion with Christ is fueled by love for Christ.
- Why our communion with Christ is celebrated through our obedience to Christ.
- Why our communion with Christ is impeded by our sin.
- Why our communion with Christ is grounded in our commitment to the Word.
- Why our communion with Christ is demonstrated through our love and service to others.
- Why our communion with Christ is tested through persecution and suffering.
- Why our communion with Christ is strengthened through consistent prayer.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Warriors of Grace via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and sharing it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Warriors of Grace!
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021) and The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.