On today’s Equipping You in Grace show, Dave considers the need for biblical hermeneutics, the hard teaching of Scripture and biblical interpretation, and help to navigate the hard sayings of the Bible.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Why the Bible is Hard to Understand.
- The Need for Biblical Hermeneutics.
- The Hard Teaching of Scripture and Biblical Interpretation.
- Why the Hard Sayings Matter.
- Four Helpful Ways to Interpret the Hard Sayings of the Bible.
- The Analogy of Faith.
- Literal Interpretation and the Clarity of Scripture.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!