On today’s Equipping You in Grace Show Dave and Mark Chanski talk about the importance of encouragement in Christian friendship, the gospel as ultimate encouragement, along with his book, Encouragement Adrenaline for the Soul (RHB, 2019).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Why encouragement is so important.
- What role encouragement has in Christian friendship.
- The gospel as the ultimate encouragement.
- What Proverbs 15 evaluator looks like in the Christian life and ministry.
- How Christians should receive encouragement.
- Some practical ways Christians can practically grow in encouraging one another to love and good deeds.
About the Guest
Mark Chanski has labored as a full-time pastor since 1986 in churches in Ohio and Michigan. He has been Pastor of Harbor Reformed Baptist Church in Holland, Michigan since 1994. He holds a Bachelor’s degree from Cornerstone University, and a Master of Divinity degree from Grand Rapids Theological Seminary. He teaches Hermeneutics for the Reformed Baptist Seminary in Sacramento, CA. Mark is married to his wife Dianne, and has four sons and one daughter (born 1983 to 1994). He has also authored Manly Dominion, In a Passive-Purple-Four-Ball World (2004); and Womanly Dominion: More than a Gentle and Quiet Spirit (2008).
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!