On today’s Equipping You in Grace show, Dave and Mark Baker discuss the dangers of socialism and how the Church should respond, the markers and signs of socialism in our society, and the danger of viewing Jesus as socialist, along with his book, Jesus Was A Socialist?: The Life Or Death Truth Everyone Needs To Know About Jesus & Socialism (Hope Ink, 2020).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Why understanding socialism and social justice is so vital.
- The dangers of viewing Jesus as a socialist and how it bankrupts one of a biblical understanding of Jesus.
- The dangers of socialism.
- How the Church should respond to socialism.
- How Christians should respond to the idea that the Early Church in Acts engaged in socialism.
- How the idea of enablers helps us understand counterfeit views of justice and love and the wrongness of the socialist agenda.
- Markers and signs of socialism that we see in our society.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback. Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!