On today’s Equipping You in Grace show, Dave and Marcia Montenegro discuss what the Enneagram is, why this practice should be concerning to Christians, and how they should speak to it and about it, how the Enneagram opposes a biblical worldview, along with her book, Richard Rohr and the Enneagram (MCOI Publishing, 2020).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Why Christians shouldn’t engage or use the enneagram.
- The dangers of Richard Rohr’s theology.
- Advice to pastors on the use of the enneagram in the local church.
- The sufficiency of Scripture and the problem of pragmatism.
- The concerning trend of books from evangelical publishers on the Enneagram.
- How Christians should speak to growing challenge of the Enneagram and it’s growing influence.
- How the Enneagram opposes a biblical worldview.
- What the Enneagram is and why this practice should be concerning to Christians.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback. Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!