On today’s Equipping You in Grace episode, Dave Jenkins and Dr. John Frame discuss the importance of the conscience in the Christian life and ministry, along with his book, Nature’s Case For God: A Brief Biblical Argument (Lexham Press, 2018).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The difference between general and special revelation.
- Why those in the presuppositional school of apologetics should believe in natural theology.
- The importance of natural theology to the rest of Christian theology.
- The witness of the created world.
- A brief outline of the four types of consciences taught in Scripture.
- The importance of Christians having a good understanding of conscience.
- How a good understanding of conscience relates to the work of pastors and ministry leaders in helping equip the people of God.
About the Guest
Dr. John M. Frame is the retired J. D. Trimble Chair of Systematic Theology and Philosophy at Reformed Theological Seminary in Orlando and is the author of many books, including Salvation Belongs to the Lord, A History of Western Philosophy and Theology and the four-volume Theology of Lordship series.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If
you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share
it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long
way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!