On the latest Equipping You in Grace episode, Dave Jenkins, and Dr. John Frame discuss using the Bible as the foundation of our apologetic method, how to engage skeptics and seekers with the Word of God, along with his book Christianity Considered: A Guide for Skeptics and Seekers (Lexham Press, 2018).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Why Dr. Frame wrote a book using the Van Tillian presuppositional apologetic method for those who are skeptical and seeking Christianity.
- How the theory of knowledge helps strengthen the case for Christianity.
- How the Bible as God’s truth helps skeptics and seekers overcome unbelief and create faith in the Lord Jesus.
- Asking good questions of ourselves and others grounded in the Word of God.
- The inconsistency of relativism and secular logic.
- The Bible as the foundation for our apologetic method.
- What Pastors and ministry leaders can learn from Dr. Frame’s method of engaging skeptics and seekers.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!