On today’s Equipping You in Grace Episode, Dave Jenkins and Dr. Joel Beeke discuss what Reformed experiential preaching is from the Bible, church history, and in practice, along with his book Reformed Preaching: Proclaiming God’s Word from the Heart of the Preacher to the Heart of His People (Crossway, 2018). You can also pick up a copy of Dr. Beeke’s book for $20 dollars at RHB here.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- What Reformed experiential preaching is.
- A few of the major elements of Reformed experiential preaching.
- A few of the best practitioners of Reformed history and what they help us learn about Reformed experiential preaching.
- How Pastors and teachers of the Word of God keep the objective and the subjective in balance with each other.
- Where effective application begins and how pastors and teachers begin to implement this into their teaching ministries.
- How pastors and teachers of the Word preach the gospel to the heart of their hearers.
- How pastors and teachers of the Word preach for the holiness of their hearers.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!