On today’s Warriors of Grace episode, Dave talks about the purpose and aim of Warriors of Grace, what it means to be above reproach, along with what the means of grace are and what they aim to do, and how Christian men can fight apathy and grow in grace.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The purpose and aim of Warriors of Grace.
- Christian men should desire to grow in spiritual maturity and Christlikeness.
- What it means to be above reproach.
- What it means to live before the face of God.
- What it means to walk blamelessly before the Lord.
- What the means of grace are and what they aim to do in Christian men.
- How Christian men can fight apathy.
- How Christian men can grow in the grace of God.
- How Christian men should seek out other godly men to help them grow in grace.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Warriors of Grace!
Dave Jenkins is happily married to his wife, Sarah. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021), The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022), and Contentment: The Journey of a Lifetime (Theology for Life, 2024). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.