On today’s episode, a listener writes in and asks Dave, “How Often Should the Lord’s Supper/Communion Be Observed?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Background of the Passover Feast.
- The Purpose of the Lord’s Supper.
- Jesus Gives Himself to His People in the Lord’s Supper.
- The Lord’s Supper and Unity in the Local Church.
- Frequency of Communion in the Local Church.
- The Importance of the Lord’s Supper.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback. Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!