On today’s Equipping You in Grace show, Dave considers how the New Testament Church dealt with conflict, why Christians should move toward one another in conflict not away from one another, how to confront one another in love, and why every Christian should seek peace with fellow Christians.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- How the New Testament Church dealt with conflict.
- The works of the flesh versus the works of the Holy Spirit.
- Conflict and taking our thoughts captive to the Word of God.
- Why every Christian should seek peace with fellow Christians.
- Why we are to move toward one another as Christians not away from each other.
- Addressing conflict in our own lives before we address it in others’ lives.
- The way to confront one another in love.
- Why conflict gives the gospel an opportunity to shine.
- Conflict and spiritual warfare.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!