On today’s episode of Tulips and Honey Lauren and Dave discuss handling criticism in your writing and podcast journey, building credibility as a writer and author, the local church and accountability for writers and authors, and the process of writing a helpful review.
Topics You’ll Hear About on This Episode:
- Handling criticism as a writer or podcaster.
- The importance of building an audience before you publish.
- Dealing with rejection as a writer.
- Writing in a truthful and graceful way.
- The importance of humility in working with an editor.
- Building credibility as a writer and author.
- The local church and having accountability as a writer and podcaster.
- How to receive encouragement as a writer and podcaster and give thanks to the Lord.
- The process of writing a very helpful review.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Tulips and Honey via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or YouTube. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and sharing it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @LaurenHereford, on Facebook, Instagram, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Tulips and Honey.