On today’s episode of Warriors of Grace, Drew Von Nieda explains the danger of making your spouse an idol, along with four critical aspects that will help you grow in your love for the Lord and your spouse.
What You’ll Hear On This Episode
- The danger of making our spouse an idol.
- Self-denial and Christian marriage.
- The love of God and the Christian’s obedience.
- Studying the Word of God to know God.
- Why Christian husbands are to exemplify sacrifice and service.
- Why men are to teach their wives the Word.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Warriors of Grace via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Warriors of Grace!
Drew is the host of the For Life and Godliness Podcast and the co-host of the Warriors of Grace podcast. He holds a bachelor of science in theological and biblical studies and a Master of Arts in Biblical exposition, both from Liberty University. He lives in Taylorsville, Georgia with his wife Brandy and their two boys Lawson and Rhett.