Podcast (tulipsandhoney): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
I was blessed to have my sweet husband join me on the program to talk about how we met, married, came to faith, began traveling for his work, and eventually started this podcast.
- Lots of new listeners, and subscribers – giving a bit of a background as to who we are and how this podcast came about.
- How/when did we meet?
- What was the first thing we noticed about each other?
- MySpace trouble and dating…should believers let their children date like we did?
- Getting married and having a baby.
- What is the most surprising thing about being married?
- What is the most surprising thing about being a parent?
- Traveling for Justin’s work
- Why do we do that?
- How does it work?
- Becoming believers and learning about Reformed Theology
- What did you think the first time you heard Paul Washer preach?
- What was your first impression of Reformed Theology?
- What theological area do you find the most interesting?
- When podcasting is life
- Why did Lauren start a podcast?
- What does Justin like/dislike most about having a podcasting wife?
- What does Lauren like/dislike most about podcasting?
- How does Justin respond when angry people/hate mail happens?
- How does Justin feel about Pineapple Pizza?
- Random silly questions
Lauren Hereford is a stay-at-home wife and homeschooling mom who was graciously saved by God on July 4th, 2015. Two years later she began blogging and podcasting, hoping to edify others new to the faith. She is the host of Tulips and Honey hosted here at Servants of Grace, and a regular contributor to our ministry, as well as The Aftershow on AGTV, and the Technical Director of Open Hearts in a Closed World.