Welcome to the forty-first episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins interviews Gavin Peacock about his book with Dr. Owen Strachan, The Grand Design Male and Female He Made Them (Christian Focus, 2016)
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Gavin’s life, ministry, marriage, and his current ministry projects.
- Confusion about biblical gender roles.
- The essence of complementarity and how it’s often misunderstood.
- What the biblical term helper means in describing a woman.
- Key passages in the New Testament that support the idea of gender distinction and creation order established in Genesis.
- His definition of biblical manhood and biblical womanhood.
- Recommended books for learning about biblical manhood and womanhood.
- His advice on discerning a call to ministry.
About the Author:
Gavin Peacock played for Chelsea Football Club. He is now Director of International Outreach for the Council on Biblical Manhood & Womanhood, and serves as a pastor at Calvary Grace Church in Calgary, Alberta.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!