On today’s Equipping You in Grace show Dave talks with G.K. Beale about how Genesis 1-3 forms the basic elements of the script of Scripture, advice for reading and teaching through the book of Revelation, along with his book with Dr. Gladd, The Story Retold- A Biblical-Theological Introduction to the New Testament (IVP, 2020).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- How Genesis 1-3 forms the core of the biblical story and the basic elements of the script of Scripture.
- How a solid understanding of the Old Testament helps Christians to read the New Testament better.
- Advice for reading the book of Revelation.
- Advice for Pastors and Bible teachers teaching the book of Revelation.
- Why it’s critical to read and interpret Revelation in a symbolic manner.
- Some of Dr. Beale’s greatest influences on biblical theology.
- How important it is that Christians have a good understanding of biblical theology.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!