On today’s episode, a listener writes in and asks Dave, “If God knew that Adam and Eve would sin, then why did He create them?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- How Biblical History Can be Divided.
- Why The Lord Was Not Surprised by the Fall.
- The Wrath and Mercy of God Display the Glory of God.
- The Glory of God Is Revealed in the Love of God.
- The Ultimate Demonstration of the Love of God.
- Foreknowledge, Foreordination, and the Freedom of Man.
- Adam and Romans 5:12-21.
- Creation and the Trinity.
- Creation Demonstrates the Rightful Rule of God.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback. Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!