On today’s Warriors of Grace show, Dave continues the Snapshots of Grace series, looking at Hebrews 11:13-16 and the end of faith’s journey, faith leaving its worldly home, and faith seeking a true and heavenly home with God.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The end of faith.
- Faith leaving its worldly home.
- Faith seeking a true and heavenly home with God.
- The Christian life means peace with God, but war with the flesh, the world, and the devil.
- Christians are presently filled with joy because of the certainty of what lies ahead; by faith we greet and enjoy the things promised for the life to come.
- The Bible’s teaching on what death does for a believer.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Warriors of Grace!
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, and is the Host for the Equipping You in Grace Podcast. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021) and The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.