Podcast (tulipsandhoney): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
On today’s episode of Tulips and Honey, Lauren is joined by Kristin Everett and Doreen Virtue. Together they discuss the danger and claims of essential oils, how to evangelize someone caught in deception, Christian liberty and legalism, and the nature of Christian obedience.
- The danger of essential oils.
- The claims of essential oils.
- Essentials oils and witchcraft.
- How a Christian can use essential oils.
- How to best evangelize someone who is caught in deception.
- The danger of putting your hope in essential oils instead of in Christ.
- What suffering people really need and how we can help them with the grace of God.
- The difference between Christian liberty and legalism.
- The nature of obedience and the purpose of it in the Christian life.
- The massive cost of young living.
Resources mentioned in the episode
Doreen’s Stories on Essentials Oils on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17857664591440949/
Doreen’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/doreenvirtue/
Doreen’s Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/DoreenVirtueForJesus
Link to Kirstein Everett tiktok: https://email@example.com?
Young Living Episodes on Doreen’s Youtube Channel:
- Why I Quit Selling Essential Oils with Christie Sinicki https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XZ7cq9vkfU&t=111s
- Why I stopped selling essential oils: Christianity, idolatry, and new-age marketing with Liberty Rose Brewster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ5-n-YgDxM
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Tulips and Honey via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or YouTube. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and sharing it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @LaurenHereford, on Facebook, Instagram, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Tulips and Honey.
Lauren Hereford is a stay-at-home wife and homeschooling mom who was graciously saved by God on July 4th, 2015. Two years later she began blogging and podcasting, hoping to edify others new to the faith. She is the host of Tulips and Honey hosted here at Servants of Grace, and a regular contributor to our ministry, as well as The Aftershow on AGTV, and the Technical Director of Open Hearts in a Closed World.