Welcome to the ninety-seventh episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins, Sarah Jenkins, and Gaye Clark discuss writing and editing with excellence to the glory of God
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Writing and editing as a means of discipleship.
- The role of the editor in the writer’s life.
- The role of the writer in the editor’s life.
- Sarah’s thoughts on how we edit an article to help the writer improve their writing voice.
- How writers should respond to critique to their writing.
- How editors should respond to critique to their edits.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
You can connect with Sarah on Facebook or Twitter.
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!