Welcome to the ninety-third episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave talks with Gaye Clark, Director of Woman’s Initiatives at Servants of Grace who has thirty years of vocational experience as a nurse about what advice she has for Pastors on visiting folks in the hospital from their sheep’s nurse.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How pastors and church members treat their patient’s nurse.
- Some helpful tips when visiting people in the hospital.
- The most effective ways to minister to those in the hospital.
- How to love and serve patients in the hospital and their families.
- Why having a babysitter is important for parents to get before they go to the hospital.
- What rules pastors and church members need to follow to help nurses do their job.
- Help for Bible College and Seminary students on what to do when visiting a church member in the hospital.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!
Hosts Dave Jenkins and Gaye Clark talk about issues inside and outside the church on the Equipping You in Grace Podcast.