Welcome to the eighty-sixth episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave interviews Erik Raymond about his book Chasing Contentment: Trusting God in a Discontented Age (Crossway, 2017)
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Erik’s journey towards contentment.
- Practical tips Erik has learned about contentment.
- How Jeremiah Burroughs work on contentment has shaped his Christian life.
- Why Christians should read the Puritans on the Christian life.
- Some practical ways we can strive to be content in God.
- What we can learn from the Apostle Paul about contentment.
- Why God’s providence is foundational to contentment.
- How to be content in the midst of trials.
About the Guest:
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!