Podcast (equipping-you-in-grace): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Pandora | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Welcome to the seventy-third episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins and James Forbis talk about The Need for Qualified Biblical Eldership.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Pastor as the Ceo verses the Pastor as Shepherd.
- Singleness and eldership.
- The calling of a Pastor and elder.
- Being slow to call pastors and elders to understand what they believe about doctrine.
- The need for hands-on ministry training for future pastors and elders.
- How to pursue a calling to pastoral ministry.
- Growing in Godly Character by Grace as a Ministry Leader.
- How the Gospel calls us to be elders and sustains us as elders.
- Why we should seek to be who we are by God’s grace and faithful to the call of God and bloom where He has placed us.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook or via email to share your feedback.
Connect with James on Twitter at @jforbis and on Facebook.
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!
Hosts Dave Jenkins and James Forbis talk about issues inside and outside the church on the Equipping You in Grace Podcast.