Welcome to the sixth-ninth episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins and James Forbis talk about the art and skill of biblical discernment.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Discernment and spiritual growth.
- The Biblical basis for discernment.
- Why how we view, the Bible affects how we engage in discernment.
- Knowing the Truth of God’s Word and speaking the Truth with love and grace.
- A Christian worldview response to the Shack.
- How to develop a personal plan for discernment.
- How discernment helps us to have a Christian worldview.
- How to engage people’s thoughts and ideas but not make it personal.
- YouVersion App
- Donald Whitney on Praying the Bible and Family Worship.
- Donald Whitney on Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life.
- Tim Challies on the Shack.
- Dr. Albert Mohler on the Shack.
- Dr. Albert Mohler on A Call for Theological Triage and Christian Maturity.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!